VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Shumno, Sep 28, 2017.

1. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States
    Hey. Running VitaCheat on my PSTV causes Final Fantasy X HD Remaster to give me this error.

Attached Files:

2. CrossOut

CrossOut Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Are you certain that a cheat you have activated is entered correctly? Another problem is that you need the same version game for the cheats. While these are a given another problem is that sadly i have read that there are a bit more problems with vitacheat on PSTV and it could be that the new update for vitacheat is the sadly the problem.

3. RikuNoctis

RikuNoctis GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2018
    Japan
    Millenium Castle Brunestud
    Check the .PSV file.
    Some files include characters not supported by vitacheat (usually from .PSV files downloaded). Try to copy the codes manually (may take some time, tho) so you can be sure you don't accidentally have a random character that looks like another (for example: or o may seem similar if you don't pay attention).

Like @CrossOut said, check your cheats. They may be for another version of the game, which causes the crash. The database has working codes for the NA, EU and AS/KO versions.

Last edited by RikuNoctis, Feb 11, 2019 at 4:28 PM
    NANASHI89 and CrossOut like this.
  4. nolberto82

nolberto82 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2017
    United States
    Code:
    MLB 15 The Show - PS Vita

_V0 Hold R To Hit Homerun
    $C201 00000001 00000200
    $A100 816CCD9C 0000E022

_V0 Max Training Points RTTS
    $A100 81A2AD2A 0000BF00

CrossOut likes this.
  5. monodevil

monodevil Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2013
    United States
    There were 2 versions of vitacheat z05, one for 3.60 and one for 3.65+. I'd not sure what the improvements were for z04 going to z05 though.

http://www.codemasters-project.net/...vita/3593-ps-vitacheat-z05-for-enso-3-60-only

The current version of vitacheats is z06 but its only for 3.65+

6. Jeundeural

Jeundeural Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    Indonesia
    Bro. I m new in this vita cheat
    Now i m using henkaku 3.65 enso and vita cheat z05. I already do all the tutorial to install it. But when i tried teraria, i activated cheat for hp, it crashed, and when i activated cheat for oxygen, still not worked and not crashed. What it means? I must updated my cheat database or my config had problem?
    Heres my config... Please help me..

Attached Files:

7. monodevil

monodevil Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2013
    United States
    If you can bring up the vitacheat menu AND the code list then the installation is fine. The problem with your crashing comes down to the codes or the game itself. Biggest problem with hacking vita games is vitacheat is very limited on what it can do and sometimes doesn't work well with some game but your problem comes down to the codes.

Things like game updates and DLC can change addresses making previous codes unusable. I've never played teraria but you gotta check if the codes were made for your version of the game.

8. Jeundeural

Jeundeural Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    Indonesia
    Ooowww... Oke... Thanks for info

9. CrossOut

CrossOut Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Yes check that the version of the game you have matches the cheats version as well. If the game says it will work on a certain update you need the game to be on that update version for your cheats too work. Say Teraria cheats are version 1.03 you need version 1.03 of the game and make sure to look out if its say mai dump or nondprm too. Other than that you shouldnt have too many problems.

Jeundeural likes this.
  10. nolberto82

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2017
    United States
    Code:
    Resident Evil Revelations 2 1.04 USA - PS Vita

_V0 Infinite Health
    $B200 00000000 00000000
    $A100 00376C38 0000BF00

_V0 Infinite Ammo
    $B200 00000000 00000000
    $A100 0037E2E6 0000BF00

Last edited by nolberto82, Feb 16, 2019 at 3:06 PM
    CrossOut, Yohoki and kaymynd like this.
  11. susanoomon

susanoomon GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    Can someone please help me figure out the exp address in atelier sophie usa please I've tried looking myself and I'm having no luck.....

12. zeroviral

zeroviral Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2018
    Philippines
    Nice, what version? Nice to see infinite HP.

13. nolberto82

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2017
    United States

14. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    I'm not a perv or anything.. I just need some certain codes for a certain game.(God help me find codes for Criminal Girls: Invite Only)